Welcome to the Uplands Heart Tournament Women’s event to be held on Wednesday, July 19th, 2017. All proceeds donated to the Victoria Hospitals Foundation for the purchase of Cardiac Equipment.
We look forward to you joining our event this year. The field will be limited to 144 registrants on a first come, first serve basis. The maximum handicap index accepted will be 36.
PLEASE NOTE: You can register individually and we will add you to a team or you can request to play with others in a team of up to four players. Each team player must register individually. Team registration deadline is 10 July.
Registration/Lunch beginning at 11:45 AM
- Range balls N/C – Tokens available at Pro Shop
- 18 holes of golf – Best Ball 4 member Team (32 teams)
- Enter as a Team or we will put you on a team.
- Registration and BBQ lunch begins at 11:45 AM
- Shotgun Start at 1:30 PM.
- Served Dinner – Menu will be posted later as a link.
- Prizes awarded: First Place Trophy – Net Best Ball Team and 2nd through 10th team prizes – ties broken by tie breaker procedures.
- Contests: Long drive, KP’s, Hole in One, straightest drive, inside the hidden hearts.
- Free Mulligan Tee per player
- Dress Code: Red & White (optional)
- Arm’s Length Raffle available the day of the Tournament.
- Live and Silent Auctions – an online list will be made available to registered players in advance of Tournament day, as well as the draw.
11:45 – Registration desk opens and BBQ lunch under the tents begins, courtesy of Red Barn. The putting contest will also take place over the lunch hour
1:15 – Begin to move out to assigned holes
1:30 – Shotgun start
6:00 – Appetizers, Silent Auction
7:00 – Dinner, live auction and prize giving*
9:30 – Anticipated completion time
*$250,000 Shoot Out
Thanks to Hendry, Swinton, McKenzie Insurance we will be holding a shoot out for $250,000. A hole in one benefits the team and the charity. The shoot out will be at 7:15 during the reception. Six teams will be drawn randomly and notified when they register
Registration Fee: $160.00
Register Online You have the option to pay by cheque or credit card.Download the printable registration form
For added convenience this year, we are continuing with the online registration system to pay by Credit Card or Cheque, or alternatively download the Registration Form complete and mail in.
Deadline for all entries is July 14th, 2017. When field is full, a wait list will be generated for you to continue to sign up in case of cancellations.